The Nice Clip is a light weight, low profile clip that sticks to your lens cap so you can clip your cap to your strap, camera bag, pocket, shirt, hat - wherever you want. Clip your cap so it's out of the way but always in reach. The Nice Clip works great with any size, style and brand of lens cap from 49mm all the way up to 82mm and everything in between. Stick the clip to your desk or night stand and it becomes the worlds smallest cord catcher. Keep your mobile phone, laptop, iPad cables, USB cords and more ready for when you need them. Cables slip into the clip and move freely while using your device. Unplug the cable confident that it won't slip behind your desk.
|MPN||THE NICE CLIP|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.