LG Ultrawide 34UC98 34" LED LCD Monitor - 21:9 - 5 ms - 3440 x 1440 - 1.07 Billion Colors - 300 Nit - 5,000,000:1 - UW-QHD - HDMI - DisplayPort - USB - 56.70 W - EPEAT Gold
Using the right computer monitor might be the difference between a good presentation and a great presentation. LG offers dozens of innovative options to help you make the right impression, including 3D monitors that bring two-dimensional images to startling reality, IPS monitors with wide viewing angles and virtually no color shift, slim LED monitors, and ultra widescreen monitors that can be split into up to four windows for the ultimate in multitasking. Explore our full range of LG computer monitors, as well as our newest computer accessories, and create a space thats as functional as it is stylish.
- Built-in Devices USB Hub
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Thunderbolt Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number 34UC98
- Manufacturer LG Electronics
- Product Model 34UC98
- Product Name 34" 21:9 UltraWide Curved QHD IPS Monitor
- Product Line Ultrawide
- Product Series UC98
- Brand Name LG
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Gold
- Height 14.2"
- Width 32.2"
- Depth 3.5"
- Weight with Stand (Approximate) 17.20 lb
- VESA Mount Compatible Yes
- Height with Stand 22.10"
- Width with Stand 32.20"
- Depth with Stand 9.10"
- Operating Power Consumption 56.70 W
- Aspect Ratio 21:9
- Response Time 5 ms
- Screen Size 34"
- Screen Mode UW-QHD
- Number of Screens 1
- Backlight Technology LED
- Contrast Ratio 5,000,000:1
- Brightness 300 Nit
- Color Supported 1.07 Billion Colors
- Maximum Resolution 3440 x 1440
- Tearing Prevention Technology FreeSync
- Environmental Certification : EPEAT Gold
- Monitor Display Type : LED
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.