Features:Space for your camera. Space for your personal gear. Space for your tablet or laptop. Thats what you get with the discreet, protective and versatile Passport Series. Soft-sided and modern, the popular series expands to include a next-generation sling, messenger and backpack that each includes a removable camera compartment thats padded for impact protection and customizable to suit your shooting needsCustomizable interior for use as camera bag or daypackCradleFit tablet/laptop pocket with floating-foam construction suspends and protects a device within bagZippered front organizer pocket and two tall side pockets for water bottlesPadded mesh backpad and contoured shoulder straps for comfortInterior zip mesh pocketSpecifications:CompatibilityCompact DSLR (such as Nikon D3200 with 18-55mm lens) or CSC (such as SONY NEX 6) Extra lens or flash 13" laptop Smartphone Personal itemsExterior Dimensions (WxDxH)11 x 7.3 x 15.6 in. / 28 x 18.5 x 39.5 cmInterior Camera Compartment Dimensions10.2 x 4.9 x 6.9 in. / 26 x 12.5 x 17.5 cmMaterials600D nylon and 200D nylonWeight1.4 lbs. / 0.6 kg
- CradleFit tablet/laptop pocket with floating-foam construction suspends and protects a device within bag
- Customizable interior for use as camera bag or daypack
- Interior zip mesh pocket
- Zippered front organizer pocket and two tall side pockets for water bottles
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.