Photo Sport BP 200 II AW is designed to protect your photo gear in the UltraCinch chamber and all of your journey's essentials in the open space. Keep your camera gear secure and in place while you hike, bike, climb, snowboard or run. Lowepro new UltraCinch design features a custom pull-tab to cinch and tighten photo gear space in one swift action for bounce-free protection. Feel good as you move with your pack; the ActivZone harness is built to provide targeted comfort for active shooters. Protect your gear from the elements. A built-in All Weather AW Cover safeguards photo and personal gear from rain, snow, dust and sand. A roomy, top loading compartment is built to store a day's worth of creature comforts. Multiple attachment points allow you to secure extra gear to the pack, such as a tripod or trekking poles. The front pocket accommodates a bike helmet, light jacket, gloves, etc. A stabilizing waist strap includes two zippered side pockets for quick grab items. Get extra comfort and a custom fit with padded waist belt and adjustable shoulder straps and sternum strap. Keep hydrated with a 2-liter Camelbak or Platypus reservoir (not included) placed in the dedicated hydration pocket. It includes quick-release buckles and internal routing for easy access. Lightweight and resilient tech fabrics include ultra-tear-strength coating for high performance. Two Passions. One Pack Your passion for photography and outdoor adventure demand lightweight protection, active comfort and fast access to your gear. The Photo Sport combines your passions into one high-performance pack. Technology you Demand When moving fast, your camera gear can't be loose and unsecured. UltraCinch allows you to tighten the space around your gear while the ActivZone suspension holds the bag snugly to your body Support your Active Life Run, hike, bike, trek, board or climb, no matter
|MPN||Photo Sport 200 II Blu|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.