Features:The Lowepro Toploader Pro 75 AW II Camera Bag allows you to carry and protect your pro DSLR camera with 70-200mm f/2.8 Lens attached. Benefit from a snug fit and fast access to your gear, as well as a system of 2 utility straps for multiple wearing options, including over the shoulder, 3-point holster style or 4-point chest harness style. Additionally, the bag may be worn at the waist using your own belt or webbing.A mesh side accessory pocket enables convenient storage of small items, such as memory cards or batteries. Padded interior dividers are adjustable to allow for different gear configurations. The SlipLock attachment loop and Duraflex D-rings expand your carrying options. The 360deg. All Weather Cover keeps your gear safe from the elements. The Toploader Pro 75 is made of 420D ROBIC nylon and 630D high-density Oxford nylon. It features a soft tricot lining that won't scratch your valuable equipment. The Lowepro Toploader Pro 75 AW II Camera Bag allows you to carry and protect your pro DSLR camera with 70-200mm f/2.8 Lens attached. Benefit from a snug fit and fast access to your gear, as well as a system of 2 utility straps for multiple wearing options, including over the shoulder, 3-point holster style or 4-point chest harness style. Additionally, the bag may be worn at the waist using your own belt or webbing.Specifications:Material420D ROBIC nylon630D high-density Oxford nylonTricot liningType of ClosureZipperDividersPadded, adjustable interior dividersCarrying/Transport Options2 utility straps for multiple wearing options: over the shoulder, 3-point holster style, 4-point chest harnessOptional belt or webbing allows for wearing at the waistFitsPro DSLR with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attachedSmall accessoriesDimensionsInternal: 6.34 x 7.01 x 11.5" / 16.1 x 17.8 x 29.2cmE x ternal: 7.48 x 8.66 x 12.68" / 19 x 22 x 32.2cmWeight1.76lbs / 0.8kg
- Bag includes 2 straps to configure in multiple ways: a padded shoulder strap and secondary strap - both with secure snaphooks
- Capture the shot in a moment via the easy-grip access
- Close the bag without zipping it by using the glove-friendly, quick-release buckle
- Expand carry options with SlipLock attachment loop
- Four wearing options allow for tremendous freedom of movement: over the shoulder, holster style, as a chest harness, or at the waist using your own belt or webbing
- Get a snug, protective fit for your Pro DSLR with the asymmetrical design
- Organize essentials like sunglasses, keys and other small items in top, side and mesh pockets
- Rely on super-strong Duraflex metal D-rings to secure straps for shoulder, hoster and chest harness configurations
- Secure grip and store smaller items within main compartment via adjustable and padded divider system
- Soft, tricot lining on inside lid helps protect screen"
- Work out of the bag - and keep gear protected from the elements -- with the 360-degree All Weather AW Cover
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.