Your Canon digital camera needs the best batteries to keep you shooting pictures without running out of power. Lenmar offers high quality alternatives to the original Canon digital camera rechargeable batteries. Lenmar's exclusive memory-free NoMEM digital camera battery technology can be fully charged from any level without any performance reduction to keep you fully powered to keep shooting pictures.
- Application/Usage Camera
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Output Voltage 7.4 V DC
- Battery Capacity 600 mAh
- Battery Rechargeable Yes
- Product Type Battery
- Manufacturer Part Number DLC2L
- Manufacturer Lenmar Enterprises, Inc
- Product Name Lithium Ion Digital Camera Battery
- Brand Name Lenmar
Compatible Chargers Models:
- Country of Origin China
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.