With the Lenmar Mutant in tow, you and your portable devices are primed to roam a world littered with dead and dying tablets and mobile phones, their owners frantically scrambling for any outlet in a storm. Loved ones, co-workers, perfecr strangers, all undone by short battery life and even shorter power cables. But not you! You have the Mutant, and with it, the power to move; the power to survive; the power to thrive. Congratulations!
- Product Type Power Bank
- Manufacturer Part Number PPW20000K
- Manufacturer Lenmar Enterprises, Inc
- Product Model PPW20000K
- Product Name Power 4 The Power Hungry
- Brand Name Lenmar
- Application/Usage Tablet PC
- Application/Usage Mobile Phone
- Application/Usage iPad
- Package Contents
- Power 4 The Power Hungry
- AC Power Adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 1.10 lb
- Color Black
- Height 0.9"
- Width 5.8"
- Depth 4.7"
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.