Specifically designed for eBay users looking to improve their photos on the web, the ePhotomaker adds a professional feel to amateur product photography by providing well-lit photos with accurate color. Just having a clean and well-lit image can make all height:14.02 in Triple re-enforced stitch lineTriple re-enforced stitch line - Over 30 stitches per inch ensures steel rims wont be popping out of the rim tapeIdeal for anyone selling products on the webIdeal for anyone Two sizes availableSupplied with a blue gel to simulate daylight lighting conditions which helps novices get the color rightColor balanced diffusion material helps to cut down on toning right from the beginning of the process35mmDigital SLRDigital Point and ShootNoviceProfessionalStudio UseHighly reflective product photography
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.