The Lastolite Ezybox II Square softbox is their lightest softbox ever. Fast and easy to assemble, the softbox simply pops open and is secured using two support rods and the unique Ezybox II softbox frame. The Ezybox II Square is available in three sizes, small, medium and large and simply requires the correct connection kit depending on your chosen light source(s). Designed to fit studio flash, battery operated flashguns and the Elinchrom Ranger Quadra RX, the Ezybox II enables the photographer to carry one softbox which fits all their lighting kit, switching from one to another using simple connectors, without making any adjustments to the softbox itself. Ezybox II softboxes feature an inner and outer diffuser producing a maximum light reduction of two stops.
- Can be used with studio flash, battery operated flash guns and Elinchrom Quadra
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.