You want the rich, luscious sound that's defined studio reverb for three decades: a genuine Lexicon hardware processor. But you also want the flexibility of programming high-quality effects right inside your DAW program...without bogging down your CPU or resorting to expensive processing cards. Have it all with the MX400. All parameters of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect in this powerhouse quad processor are available inside any AU compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX400 with a USB cable and control all automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in -- while enjoying the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide. Along with our unique "hardware plug-ins" for PC and Mac, we've also included MX-Edit Librarian software so you can store and recall custom programs or pull up your choice of 223 genuine Lexicon settings including 25 dedicated Surround Programs. At its heart, the MX400 is everything you would expect from the company that invented digital reverberation. Seventeen Lexicon reverbs, delays and modulation effects plus dbx compression and de-essing. A generous LCD display and big comfy knobs you can get your hands around. Get a demo at your Lexicon dealer. And then get on the road to creating a hit. 4-IN/4-OUT VERSATILITY, HANDS-ON CONTROL & ROAD-RUGGED CONSTRUCTION. Meet the most Lexicon power ever offered in a super-affordable 1RU effects processor. Perfect for band PAs, churches and clubs. We know you need to be able to make changes quickly, so we designed the MX400's intuitive front panel to be a bare minimum of knob tweaks away from any adjustment or effects change. For example, three individual, assignable parameter controls mean you don't have to page through menus to fine tune a reverb tail. Because you can use its built-in dbx compression and de-essing in tandem with reverb, the MX400 is the perfect tool for taming problem vocalists. Finally, you can rely on the MX400 for years to come, through countless load-ins and loadouts -- although its sound is A-studio-quality, we designed the MX400 to withstand dust, moisture, shock, power surges and all the other rigors of live sound use. The first time you ever heard reverb on an album track, chances are you were hearing Lexicon. We invented digital processing. And we've been perfecting it for thirty years.
- 1/4" balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O
- 17 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- 2-Tap Delay
- 24 bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
- 25 Factory/25 user surround programs
- 7 effect routing options
- 99 Factory/99 user programs for Dual-Stereo mode
- 99 Factory/99 user programs for Stereo mode
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 48kHz 128 x oversampling
- Also available: The MX400XL with balanced XLR inputs and outputs.
- Analog Audio Inputs
- Analog Audio Outputs
- Connectors: (4) 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Connectors: Dual RCA phono (S/PDIF)
- Control Interface
- Crosstalk: typical <-80 dB 20Hz - 20kHz
- dbx compression and de-essing
- dbx Dynamics:
- Digital Delay
- Digital Input and Output
- Drum Hall
- Drum Plate
- Dual S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- Foot Pedal: 1/4" phone jack
- Format: S/PDIF 24-bit
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz +0 dB/-0.5 dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 22kHz ?0.5 dB @ 48kHz
- From basic quad mono, to sterero to more complex dual stereo configurations, you can have 'em all at the twist of a knob.
- Impedance: 50k Ohms bal., 25k Ohms unbal.
- Input Level: +4 dBu nominal, +24 dBu maxium 48kHz or 44.1kHz
- Large front panel LCD display
- Large Hall
- Large Plate
- Lexicon delays & modulation effects
- MIDI IN and THRU
- MIDI: In/Out 5-pin DIN
- Mod Delay
- MX-Edit Editor/Librarian software
- Pitch Shift
- Pong Delay
- Power: 117 VAC or 230 VAC, 18 Watts
- Quad-processor design
- Reverse Delay
- Sample Rate: 44.1 or 48kHz
- Seven Effects Routing Options
- Size (W/H/D): 19" x 1.75" x 7.25"*/6.375"
- Small Hall
- Small Plate
- Studio Delay
- Surround Hall
- Tape Delay
- THD+N: 109dB (A-weighted) A/A
- The MX400 lets you switch effect routings automatically via front panel controls, so you don't have to spend time behind yoru rack changing cables to instantly re-purpose its four powerful processors.
- USB "Hardware Plug-In" feature with
- USB: USB 1.0 for MX-EDIT? Editor/Librarian and VST (PC only)/Audio Units (Mac only) plug-ins
- Vocal Hall
- Vocal Plate
- VST (PC only) and Audio Units (Mac only) plug-in software
- Weight: 5.8 lbs. (2.6 kg)
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.