The VLZ4 design goal was simple: every VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Plus it truly is "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a rugged solid steel chasis and high contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 1642VLZ4 offers a true step up performance and durability that's ideal for your professional application.VLZEach generation of VLZ mixers benefits from a reinvestment in performance, all without raising prices. By continuing to ignore the race to the bottom, VLZ4 benefits from generations of performance improvements like transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity from every input to every output. The result is a mixer that is at the peak of performance and is the obvious go-to compact analog mixer for engineers who demand professional results.OnyxThe performance of Mackies Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. Adding these flagship preamps to the VLZ4 Series compact mixers underlines Mackie's commitment to continually improving the performance of the VLZ line with each generation.Features:32-channel 4-bus mixer Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design28 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps Ultra-wide 60dB gain range128.5 dB dynamic range+22 dBu line input handlingExtended frequency responseDistortion under 0.0007% (20Hz 50kHz)Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applicationsPhantom power for condenser micsDedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 25-28)Level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel3-band EQ with sweepable midrange18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channelsDual 32-bit RMFX+ processors Use your favorite plug-in live via auxes 5/6Convenient stereo return to mains for music playback Return to channel to implement EQ, auxes and morePFL/AFL solo modesHigh-resolution 12-segment stereo metersSealed rotary control resist dust and grimeRugged steel chassis with powder-coat finishHigh-visibility, high-contrast controls for clear visual feedbackUniversal power supply for worldwide use
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.