The Mackie 402VLZ4 4-Channel Ultra-Compact Mixer features Onyx microphone preamps in an ultra-compact design and is suitable for professional low-input applications. From every input to every output, the mixer is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.The mixer is built-like-a-tank with a rugged solid-steel chassis and high-contrast controls for discernible tactile control. With features like instrument level inputs, phantom power, and level metering, the 402VLZ4 4-Channel Ultra-Compact Mixer is a good choice for anybody who is big on performance, but light on inputs. The bottom panel of the mixer features has three non-threaded holes that allow it to be fitted with an optional microphone stand adapter (sold separately). This lets you support the mixer on a standard microphone stand and adjust its height and level to whatever suits your preferences.
- Built-Like-A-Tank rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- 1 Brand New Mackie Mixer
- 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 2 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps: Ultra-wide 60dB gain range, 128.5 dB dynamic range, +22 dBu line input handling, Extended frequency response
- 2-band EQ (80Hz, 12kHz)
- 4 high-headroom line inputs
- 4-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- High-resolution 8-segment stereo meters
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient at-a-glance visual feedback
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels no DI box needed
- This Listing and Price is for 1 Brand New Mixer
- Universal power supply for worldwide use
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.