Ipad not included. The Mackie DL1608 iPad Controlled Digital Mixer redefines live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad. With 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps and the performance of 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, the DL1608 has unparalleled sound quality. Seamless wired to wireless iPad control means you can mix from anywhere in the venue with the DL1608 mixer. This gives you the mobile freedom to control not only the mix, but also powerful plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and more. The sleek Mackie DL1608 even supports up to 10 iPads. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips! Mackie DL1608 iPad Controlled Digital Mixer Features Seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad* 16 studio-quality Onyx mic preamps that deliver depth, headroom and immense detail 12 XLR and four combo mic/line inputs High-end 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters for a remarkable 114 db dynamic range Loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel including 4-band EQ, compression, gates, reverb and tap delay 31-band graphic EQ and compressor/limiter on the main and aux outs Support of up to 10 iPads simultaneously allows multiple engineers to control the mix and allows the band to adjust their own monitors Total Snapshot Recall allows you to save sound check settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes, previous mixes, recall scenes for theater productions and more Record your mix from the L/R stereo outputs directly to your iPad *An additional Wi-Fi router is required and must be connected to the DL1608 V2.0 - Master Fader and My Fader The V2.0 Upgrades to Master Fader and My Fader incorporates some of the most requested feedback from users to provide an abundance of new features and enhancements. These updates are free for all users and are available at the iTunes app store.
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.