The Marumi ExUS 72mm Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions. This filter features an anti-static coating that also provides water and oil-resistance to protect the filter from dust, dirt and moisture and to also aid in cleaning. The thin filter ring design is ideally suited for use with wide-angle lenses and features multiple light-blocking ridges, a satin finish and a black ink coating to provide a surface reflectivity of less than 0.6% to reduce the likelihood of lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, the male threads of the filter ring are coated with Teflon to help eliminate filter jamming and promote easier installation and removal from lenses.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors
- Multiple light-blocking ridges, a satin finish and a black ink coating are all integrated into the filter ring design to help minimize reflections to promote more consistent light transmission
- Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface
- Strongest effect when used at a 90deg. from the sun
- Teflon-coated male threads facilitate easier attachment and removal of filter as well as eliminate the likelihood of filter jamming"
- Thin-profile filter ring reduces likelihood of vignetting when used with wide-angle lenses
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.