Marshall M-SC7 Carrying Case for Monitor - Black - Oxford Interior - Shoulder Strap - 10" Height x 13.5" Width x 5" Depth
Marshall Electronics is proud to introduce a sturdy and versatile new case to accommodate our fine line of camera-top monitors. Designed specifically to protect the monitor, this case contains a removable, padded section to strap, secure and protect your monitor.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number M-SC7
- Manufacturer Marshall Electronics, Inc
- Product Model M-SC7
- Product Name Camera-Top Monitor Case
- Brand Name Marshall
- Application/Usage Monitor
- Package Contents
- Camera-Top Monitor Case
- Carrying Strap
Marshall - Pro A/V
- Material Oxford Interior
- Weight (Approximate) 3.40 lb
- Color Black
- Height 10"
- Width 13.5"
- Depth 5"
- Carrying Options Shoulder Strap
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.