Marshall Electronics introduces a new addition to its' popular and well-praised lineup of portable camera-top monitors. This new portable unit is the perfect solution for DSLR and video professionals seeking to capture their best shots. Don't be fooled by higher screen resolution or sizes. Our picture performance, feature set, customer service, and experience is why the industry's leading photographers, videographers, and camera operators prefer Marshall over the competition
- HDMI Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number V-LCD50-HDMI
- Manufacturer Marshall Electronics, Inc
- Product Model V-LCD50-HDMI
- Product Name V-LCD50-HDMI Portable LCD Monitor
- Brand Name Marshall
- Weight (Approximate) 8.80 oz
- Height 4.4"
- Width 4.9"
- Depth 1.5"
- Screen Size 5"
- Screen Mode WVGA
- Number of Screens 1
- Contrast Ratio 400:1
- Brightness 200 Nit
- Maximum Resolution 800 x 480
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Display Technology : LCD
- TV Screen Size Range : < 20
- TV Refresh Rate (Hz) : 60
- TV Resolution : 720p
- TV Features : Picture-in-Picture
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.