The SRM150 combines Mackie's proven mixer and SRM Active loudspeaker technologies to create a powerful, great-sounding 3-channel PA system that is ultra-compact, versatile and expandable. The Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA System is ideal for a wide variety of applications ranging from boardroom A/V to live musical performance in coffee houses, piano bars, or rehearsals, just to name a few. Don't be fooled by the small size. The SRM150 is big on features and sound quality. The built-in three-channel mixer features two combo XLR/line inputs (with true 48V phantom power), a stereo channel for CD/MP3 players, and Mackie's powerful 3-band Active EQ. The SRM150 can even be mounted on a mic stand, making it the ideal personal monitor. Put simply, with its tremendous feature set and 150-watts of world-class sound, the Mackie SRM150 is the perfect solution for any application requiring superior sound quality. BUILT-IN MACKIE MIXER At the very heart of the SRM150 is a Mackie mixer, with all the versatility and features you've come to expect from the manufacturer of the world's best selling compact mixers. Channels 1 and 2 can be used for mic/line sources, thanks to the handy combo jack, which accepts either 1/4" TRS or XLR connections. True 48V phantom power is supplied, so you can use even the most finicky condenser mics with confidence. Channel 1 also has an added feature. Simply plug in your guitar, bass (or any other Hi-Z instrument), press the CH1 Instrument switch and you get all the benefits of a DI box, without the hassle and added expense. DEDICATED STEREO INPUTS Channel 3 is reserved for stereo devices, such as an MP3, CD or tape player. Just connect to the dual RCA jacks from your device and use the Channel 3 Level control to balance the gain with your other inputs. This is a truly handy feature for performers working with backing tracks, MIDI sequencers or drum machines. GLORIOUS MACKIE 3-BAND EQ We invested tremendous resources optimizing the center frequencies of our 3-band active EQs. By selecting 100Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz, for the Lows, Mids and Highs, respectively, we created an equalization scheme of a highly musical nature. And SRM150's EQ bands work very independently of each other, allowing you to cut or boost a specific band without affecting the others. With up to 15dB boost/cut capability per band, the onboard active EQ provides more tone-sculpting latitude and feedback control than you'll find in any other product in its class. HIGH OUTPUT, PREMIUM QUALITY SOUND All the "bells and whistles" in the world are completely worthless if you can't crank out world class sound! That's why we matched the SRM150's powerful 150-watt Class-D amplifier with an equally impressive 5.25" full range, weather-resistant neodymium driver, which was developed by the speaker gurus at EAW. The SRM150 puts out a blistering 120dB SPL @ 1 meter, far more than the competition offers. And the SRM150 sounds great, whether you're accompanying a vocalist with your acoustic at the coffee house or making an A/V presentation to the board of directors. THE ULTIMATE PERSONAL MONITOR Not only is the SRM150 an excellent loudspeaker system for compact PA applications, but it also offers unparalleled performance as a personal monitor. The onboard 3-band EQ facilitates feedback suppression and offers the same great tone-shaping capabilities as our legendary compact mixers. Mic stand ready with an included boom arm adapter, the SRM150 puts total control right at your fingertips. In addition to stand mounting, the SRM150 was designed to provide the proper monitoring angle when used in traditional floor wedge and tabletop placement. Let's face it, putting high output, quality sound right where you want it is what monitors are all about! REAR PATCHBAY Want to use a second SRM150 or an SRM450? The rear panel Thru jack provides connectivity for an extra powered monitor, or for sending a mic level output to the front of house system( by activating the mic/line switch. The Main input also has a dual purpose. It can obviously be used to receive monitor mixer signals, but can also be used to link more SRMs. APPLICATIONS GALORE Uses for the SRM150 are virtually limitless. Below is a short list of some obvious, as well as not-so-obvious applications.
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- 150-watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality
- Built-in top carry handle
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.