The Mackie SRM650 1,600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers SRM ruggedness, output, clarity, and simplicity in a 15" design that is suitable as a main or monitor. Truly built-like-a-tank, huge system power is paired with custom transducers within professional-grade, internally braced all-wood cabinets that redefine tough.The loudspeaker features High Definition Audio Processing, including acoustic correction DSP for high-definition sound plus system optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and an accurate feedback destroyer. The integrated 2-channel mixer with Wide-Z inputs can handle any signal with ease. The loudspeaker delivers modern output, amazing sound, and the proven durability you demand from a portable loudspeaker.
- 15 high-output LF driver / 1.4 titanium dome compression driver
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Mackie 650 Powered High Definition Speaker
- Measurements: (HxWxD) 28.9" x 21.9" x 22"
- Monitor-specific 60-degree angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- This Listing and Price is for 1 Brand New Speaker
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.