Metabones Canon EF Lens to Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Speed Booster, 0.58x Magnification, 6 Ele
The Metabones Canon EF Lens to Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Speed Booster adapts Canon EF lenses to Micro four Thirds mount, while using custom optics to increase the angle of view and the maximum aperture of the lens. It is designed specifically for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera and features built-in electronics which lets to set the lens aperture using the controls on the camera body. The Speed Booster works by shrinking the image circle of Canon EF lens down to better fit the smaller sensor of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera. This has the effect of making the angle of view of the lens 0.58x wider or, in other terms, reducing the crop factor of the camera from 3.02x to 1.75x.When the Speed Booster concentrates the image circle from a lens, the brightness of the image is increased by 1 2/3 stops. This yields a maximum output aperture of f/0.74 when using a Canon EF f/1.2 lens. In addition to lens speed and angle of view, the Speed Booster also increases the lens' MTF or how faithfully the lens transfers detail from the object to the camera sensor. These increases in MTF are seen in the corners as well as the center of the images. To reduce strain on the Pocket Camera's MFT mount, the Speed Booster includes a removable Arca-type tripod foot to help support the weight of the adapter and lens. In addition to being compatible with Arca-type quick-release heads, it also has a 1/4"-20 threaded hole for mounting to other tripods, rigs or quick-release plates. T
- Both camera-side and lens-side of the adapter are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium
- Designed to reach infinity focus while maintaining the correct registration distance required to maintain optical quality of CRC lenses or lenses with floating elements"
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 2/3 stop (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.74)
- Increase MTF
- Industry's best aperture ring covers a 8-stop range with half-stop markings, clearly indicating actual number of f-stops
- Makes lens 0.58x wider
- Precise fit and solid connection - lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments are required to fit your lens
- Satin surface finish
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.