Microboards Premium PRO DVD CD Tower CopiersMicroboards 39; Premium DVD Copiers feature high speed, industrial NEC recorders that copy both DVD and CD formats. In addition, Microboards 39; Tower duplicators use a unique high quality controller available only through Microboards. That 39;s why Microboards always supports the latest record speeds and has the best track record in the industry . Verification ModeMicroboards towers support Bit to Bit Data Verification, ensuring a perfect burn every time. Data Disc Only For CD Audio and CD XA Extra a basic disc read check is performed.. Two Year Limited Warranty The standard warranty for Microboards premium and standard towers is the industry 39;s best Our two year limited warranty easily surpasses the industry standard single year and includes unlimited phone support. Two year limited warranty includes controller, enclosure, and power supply. Recorders are covered for one year Unlimited phone support is included.. Supported FormatsMicroboards towers support virtually every format. Supported DVD Formats include DVD Video, DVD ROM, DVD R, DVD R, DVD RW, DVD RW, and Dual Layer DVD. Supported CD Formats include: CD DA Red Book CD ROM Modes 12, XA Forms 12, ISO 9660, Photo CD, CD Extra, Mixed Mode, Video CD, Hybrid CD, HFS.DVD Duplicators do not record CD G Format. Pro Version Option For advanced features, Microboards Tower Copiers are available in a Pro configuration with an onboard hard drive. Added benefits include:. Track Extraction mode allows the user to create custom Audio CDs by uploading tracks from masters to the Hard Drive and then burning the compilation to CD.. Image Archival permits the user to store up to 10 disc images on the Hard Drive.. Copy Verify mode causes the duplicator to check each copy after the recording process is completed, ensuring a perfect burn on every copy.. Standard Version OptionFor additional cost savings, the Microboards Standard DVD copier is available with basic DVD CD recorders,...
- Item Package Quantity:
|MPN||DVD PRM PRO-716-96f8abad9a519cde|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.