Rock N Roller R18RT "Mega Plus" Multi-cart Hand Truck with R Trac Wheels - Heavy Duty with 700lb capacity The R18RT "Mega Plus" offers the most impressive carrying capacity and load handling capability of the entire RocknRoller Multi-Cart line, and instantly transforms into any of 8 configurations to help you move massive amounts of equipment with ease. Super wide R-Trac 8?x3? front casters with brakes and 10?x3? rear wheels easily roll heavy loads over grass, dirt, and soft carpet. The custom-designed R-Trac Ground-Glider Wide wheels feature low profile no-flat tires, lightweight but strong polymer hubs, low rolling resistance, pneumatic-like cushioning, vastly wider load dispersion over soft terrain, and look like racing wheels. 8?x3? brake casters are 50% wider than typical casters and R-Trac 10?x3? rear wheels are 33% wider to glide over soft terrain but keep the cart lower to the ground for better loading ergonomics and smaller storage size. 25% larger tubing on the frame bed and foldable handles is stronger for even bigger loads. Extremely tough textured powder coat finish survives thousands of trips. Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage. Now you can easily roll your gear across rough terrain - at a job site, backyard wedding, over gravel or grass, at an outdoor festival, sporting event, or just about any condition you can imagine. Applications: DJ & Live Sound, Film & TV Production, Location Sound, Facility Maintenance, General Contracting, Construction, Wedding Photography, Live Performance, Marching Bands & Drum Corps, HVAC Contracting, Sports, Scientific/Field Study/Research, Delivery Vans, Pet Shows, Trade Shows Specifications: Rock-n-Roller Multi-Cart 8-in-1 Equipment Transporter - Model R18RT Dimensions: LxWxD: 42" x 22" x 14" (folded) Weight: 38 lb. Load Capacity: 700 lb. Additional specifications: 10"x3" R-Trac wide no-flat rear wheels and 8"x3" R-Trac wide no-flat swivel casters with brake Powder-coated steel tube frame telescopes from 42"-60" in length with 32"/20" (front/rear) foldable sides 14" wide frame bed Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065" wall) Tubing size on main frame: 1" and 1.25" square steel tube 19mm axle Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane Foam tires
- 10"x3" R-Trac wide no-flat rear wheels and 8"x3" R-Trac wide no-flat swivel casters with brake.
- Load capacity: 700 lbs./32 cu. ft. Polypropylene Hub with Polyurethane Foam tires.
- Powder-coated steel tube frame telescopes from 42"-60" in length with 32"/20" (front/rear) foldable sides.
- RocknRoller Multi-Cart 8-in-1 Equipment Transporter - Model R18RT. 19mm axle. Weight: 38 lbs.
- Tubing gauge: 16 gauge (0.065" wall). Tubing size on main frame: 1" and 1.25" square steel tube.
|Brand||Rock N Roller|
|Manufacturer||Rock N Roller|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.