Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop - USB 2.0 Wireless RF Keyboard/Keypad - Black - USB 2.0 Wireless RF Mouse - BlueTrack - 1000 dpi - 7 Button - Tilt Wheel - QWERTY - Black (PC)
Advanced ergonomic design
Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is built on advanced ergonomic principles, with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support. The domed keyboard shape works to reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility.
True comfort for lasting productivity
Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is designed for productivity, with an eye on ergonomic excellence. By providing a relaxed, comfortable computing experience, it enables you to work without the stress, strain, and discomfort of other keyboards and mice you may have used in the past.
It's all in the angles
The natural arc keyboard layout follows the curve of your fingertips for a more natural way of typing. Reverse tilt design positions the keyboard at the correct angle to give you a straight, neutral wrist position. Additionally, the shape of the mouse is designed for maximum wrist comfort. Plus its Windows button provides one-touch access to the Windows 8 Start screen.
- Battery Size Supported AA
- Battery Size Supported AAA
- Battery Size Supported Button Cell
- Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface USB 2.0
- Pointing Device Host Interface USB 2.0
- Product Type Keyboard/Keypad & Mouse
- Manufacturer Part Number L5V-00001
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
- Product Line Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Package Contents
- Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
- USB Receiver
- 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries (Keyboard)
- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Mouse)
- 1 x Lithium Battery CR2430 (Keypad)
- Device Supported Computer
- Platform Supported PC
- Country of Origin China
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification REACH
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Keyboard/Keypad Color Black
- Pointing Device Color Black
- Keyboard/Keypad Height 2.32"
- Keyboard/Keypad Width 15.43"
- Keyboard/Keypad Depth 8.98"
- Pointing Device Height 2.23"
- Pointing Device Width 2.95"
- Pointing Device Depth 3.87"
- Keyboard/Keypad Weight (Approximate) 1.86 lb
- Pointing Device Weight (Approximate) 5.47 oz
- Movement Detection BlueTrack
- Movement Resolution 1000 dpi
- Pointing Device Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Pointing Device Wireless Technology RF
- Number of Total Buttons 7
- Scroller Type Tilt Wheel
- Hot Keys Page Movement
- Hot Keys Mute
- Hot Keys Volume Down
- Hot Keys Volume Up
- Hot Keys Play/Pause
- Keys Layout QWERTY
- Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Keyboard/Keypad Wireless Technology RF
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.