Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 850 - Wireless Connectivity - USB Interface - English (North America) - Compatible with Computer
Reliable value and security. Ready when you are.
Look no further for a quality keyboard that offers great value and the features you need. Enjoy the freedom and convenience of wireless technology. Quiet touch keys let you focus on the task at hand. And this keyboard also features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology, which is designed to help protect your information by encrypting your keystrokes.
- Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface USB
- Product Type Keyboard
- Manufacturer Part Number PZ3-00001
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Product Model 850
- Product Name Wireless Keyboard 850
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Package Contents
- Wireless Keyboard 850
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Device Supported Computer
- Keyboard/Keypad Width 19.13"
- Keyboard/Keypad Depth 8.94"
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Localization English (North America)
- Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology Wireless
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.