The MK Controls Cable #210 Canon E3 / Pentax SubMiniPhone Plug is designed for use with Canon 60D, 70D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 1000D, 1100D, Digital Rebel, Digital Rebel XT, Digital Rebel XTi, Elan 7/7E, Elan 7NE, Elan II/IIE, IX Lite, Rebel 2000, Rebel GII, Rebel SL1, Rebel T1i, Rebel T2, Rebel T2i, Rebel T3, Rebel T3i, Rebel T4i, Rebel T5i, Rebel Ti, Rebel XS, Rebel XSi, SX50 HS and Pentax K100D, K110D, K100D Super, K200D, K5, K5-II, K5-IIS, K7, K10D, D20D, ist D, ist DL, ist DL2, ist DS, ist DS2, MZ-6, MZ-L, ZX-L Digital Cameras.
- MK Controls Cable #210 Compatible with Canon E3 / Pentax SubMiniPhone Plug - for Lightning Bug
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.