FireProof Lets You Protect Your Home and Your Gear Surge protectorsa component that is supposed to protect your equipmentcan actually cause home electrical fires. Excess energy from a surge is released as heat, which can cause sparks and eventually catch fire. Monster FireProof technology keeps you safe because it surrounds the component known as an MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) that absorbs that excess energy with ceramic casing to contain heat and eliminate the risk of fire. With Monster FireProof, youre safe and sound. Smartphone, Cable, Power, Oh My! Six AC outlets allow you to connect and protect home theater gear and computer equipment, while two 3.4A USB ports let you charge your iPhones, iPads, Android devices or any USB powered devicewith lightning-fast speed. If thats not enough, you can even connect your cable a satellite box to the 600 for complete system protection. Scrub Your Power for Better Performance Power lines in your home are subject to interference, which can pollute the performance of your system. This Monster Gold 600 surge protector includes Monster Power Filtration technology, ensuring gear, speakers, and displays perform at peak levels thanks to EMI/RFI filters. Monster Connected Equipment Warranty Monster puts their money where their mouth is by offering a complete Connected Equipment Warranty, which is like an insurance policy. Theyre so sure about their Monster surge protectors and power strips, if any connected equipment is damaged by a power surge, theyll replace the damaged equipment.
- 1080 Joules of protection
- 2 USB 3.4AMP outlets
- 6 AC outlets
- Cable/Satellite power protection
- Coax Protection for your antenna cable line
- FireProof MOV Power Protection keeps equipment and family safe
- Heavy Duty 6 ft Cord
- Power Filtration for better audio and video performance
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.