Ultra-High Speed High-Definition Digital Video and Multi-Channel Audio in One Cable 27Gbps Ultimate-high speed rated "Cable For Life" performance guarantee For those who demand the best in high definition home theater - now and in the future Ultimate 1080p, ultra HD 4k at 60fsp Delivers up to 7.1 lossless digital surround sound for the ultimate movie, music, and game experience Nitrogen injected gas dielectric for maximum signal strength Gold plated heavy duty metal strain relief and connector shield Corrosion resistant 24k gold contacts High density triple-layer shielding for maximum rejection of RFI and EMI Monster exclusive V-Grip connector increases reliability. andnbsp; Why Monster is Worth it The Eye Pattern test is an industry standard test that shows all signal degradations in a single image. The bigger the opening of the "eye," the better the cable performance. andnbsp; The Need for Speed Rapid advancements in today's high definition components demand even higher speed HDMI cables so you get the best possible HD picture and sound. Monster Speed Rated HDMI Cables offer the widest selection of performance, at the widest range of prices so you have the widest selection of HDMI cables to choose from, for now and into the future. andnbsp; Ultimate High Speed Monster's UltraHD Black Platinum HDMI cable ensures a high definition experience with the maximum audio and visual impact. Movies are just like the director intended and sports and live shows are just like you're there. With a bandwidth of greater than 27.0 Gbps*, no high definition viewing is too demanding. Theandnbsp;UltraHD Black Platinum HDMI cableandnbsp;is your connection to the best in HD picture and sound, now and in the future. andnbsp; Monster Lifetime Cable Upgrade As digital sources and displays continue to improve, the bandwidth requirements of the cables will increase. If the equipment you purchase in the future ever surpasses the bandwidth of this Monster Cable, Monster will upgrade your cable. andnbsp; Live Forever Lifetime Warranty Your Monster Advanced cable for HDMI is covered by the Monsters Live Forever Full Lifetime Warranty - the best warranty in the business. See packaging for full details. andnbsp; Why Monster Invented V-Grip Many HDMI cables can easily become disconnected when the cable is moved such as when cleaning around components or if the TV is on an articulating mount. Monster's exclusive V-Grip connector increases the retention force of the HDMI cable for a more reliable connection to your source and display. andnbsp; Monster Advanced for HDMI Performance Capabilities 8 - 16-Bit Color Smoothest Gradation of Colors Greater cable capacity for support of 16-bit color, also called Deep ColorTM, available from advanced HD sources and displays. Greater color depth, from 8-bit to 16-bit, allows more detailed gradations of individual colors for the display of billions of colors. andnbsp; 60/120 Hz Display For faster 4k video Dolbyandnbsp;TrueHD and DTS-HDTM Lossless Surround Sound Greater cable bandwidth for support of Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD lossless surround sound, available on Blu-ray DiscTM and HD DVDTM movies. Up to 7.1 lossless surround sound. 8K x 4K Resolution Highest Definition Video, supports up to 32 mega pixels Enables home theater owners with advanced AV sources and displays to achieve the same high resolution picture definition as that of commercial digital cinemas. Monster 3D Ready for 3D Displays Newer 3D movies and games supply two video streams each at 1080p Full HD. With this doubling in bandwidth, the HDMI 1000HD is ready to handle it all with capacity to spare. V-Grip For Superior Cable Connections Many HDMI cables disconnect easily when moved during cleaning or when placed on an articulating mount. The exclusive Monster V-Grip connector increases retention force for a more reliable connection. Support for HDMI Ethernet Channel: Networked Gear, Fewer Cables HDMI Ethernet Channel This all-in-one HDMI cable can share your Internet connection with multiple devices. No separate Ethernet cable needed. Support for Audio Return Channel: Better Sound, Fewer Cables Audio Return Channel Transfer uncompressed surround sound from your HDTV with digital tuner to your AV receiver or surround sound controller. No extra audio cable needed. HDMI is a data superhighway for digital video and audio. For the best high definition experience, use an HDMI cable that delivers all the picture and sound data your HD components require. andnbsp; andnbsp; andnbsp;
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.