The Stereo Hi-Fi/Video Balun allows a single composite video signal to be transmitted via unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable up to 2,200 ft (670m) in a point-to-point connection. The Stereo Hi-Fi/Video Balun features full audio bandwidth response for high fidelity applications and features built-in color-coded cable leads for ease of installation. The Stereo Hi-Fi/Video Balun also works in conjunction with MuxLab's Audio-Video Distribution Hub (p/n 500200) to allow composite video programming to be distributed via UTP. Some of the applications are; classroom video distribution, commercial and home audio/video systems, hospital video training, video conferencing, and video kiosks.
- Product Type Audio/Video Extender
- Manufacturer Part Number 500039
- Manufacturer MuxLab, Inc
- Product Name Stereo Hi-Fi Video Balun
- Brand Name MuxLab
- Country of Origin Canada
- Weight (Approximate) 0.99 oz
- Diameter 1"
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Environmental : Cruelty Free
|Brand||Muxlab - Avad|
|Manufacturer||Muxlab - Avad|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.