The VGA Balun II eliminates costly and bulky VGA cable, allowing a VGA source to be connected to a VGA monitor via one (1) 4-pair Cat 5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. Used in pairs, the VGA Balun II allows VGA video to be transmitted up to 350ft (107m) via Cat 5 at 800 x 600 resolution. Each VGA connection requires p/n 500040 at the source and either p/n 500041 or 500042 at the display. The product features a "reset" button that may be required when using certain displays. More information may be found in the product Installation Guide. The VGA Balun II works in conjunction with laptops, PCs, plasmas, CRT, LCD monitors and DLP projectors. Typical applications include digital signage, boardroom systems, classroom video instruction and custom audio-video systems.
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- VGA In Yes
- Number of VGA Inputs 1
- Product Type Video Extender Transmitter
- Manufacturer Part Number 500040
- Manufacturer MuxLab, Inc
- Product Model 500040
- Product Name VGA Balun II
- Brand Name MuxLab
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard Category 6
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Package Contents
- 500040 Video Extender
- Mounting Pad
- Country of Origin Canada
- Weight (Approximate) 3.88 oz
- Height 1"
- Width 2.4"
- Depth 2.3"
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Maximum Operating Distance 350 ft
- Number of Output Devices Supported 1
- Number of Input Devices Supported 1
- Graphics Modes SXGA
- Maximum Video Resolution 1280 x 1024
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
- Paper Size, US : Letter
- Notebook Type : Account
- Paper Size, ISO : A4
- Environmental : Cruelty Free