MuxLab HDMI Over IP Decoder with PoE - 1 Output Device - 328.08 ft Range - 1 x Network (RJ-45) - 1 x HDMI Out - Full HD - 1920 x 1080 - Category 6
The HDMI over IP Extender allows an HDMI source to be connected via any Ethernet LAN thereby allowing AV broadcasts to be set up and changed without the need to install a dedicated cabling system.
The kit includes two units; HDMI over IP Encoder (500752-TX) and HDMI over IP Decoder (500752-RX). The HDMI Encoder converts an HDMI bitstream into IP allowing it to be transmitted over an Ethernet LAN. The HDMI Decoder converts the IP packets back to the original HDMI bitstream for playback via an HDMI display.
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Number of HDMI Outputs 1
- HDMI Out Yes
- Product Type Video Extender Transmitter
- Manufacturer Part Number 500752-RX
- Manufacturer MuxLab, Inc
- Product Name HDMI Over IP Decoder with PoE
- Brand Name MuxLab
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard Category 6
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 1.10 lb
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Maximum Operating Distance 328.08 ft
- Number of Output Devices Supported 1
- Graphics Modes Full HD
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.