When you're camping outdoors or riding out a storm, don't get stuck in the dark without this tactical handheld flashlight from Maglite. This gray tactical handheld flashlight takes CR123 batteries and outputs 320 lumens. This handheld flashlight has a push button switch and the body is made of aluminum. The length is 5.28" long. You'll get the most out of your handheld flashlight with 4 hours of run time on the highest setting. Equipped with a lumens range from 250 to 449, this product gives you versatility and the right amount of light each time. A manufacturer warranty of limited lifetime is included for your convenience.
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Battery Size: 123A
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Description/Special Features: Led Flashlight Designed For Military, Law Enforcement, Industrial And Outdoor Enthusiasts; 3 Functions With Quick Click Access; Includes High Strength Pocket Clip
- Dia.: 1.05"
- Height: 1.05"
- Includes: Pocket Clip
- Item: Handheld Flashlight
- Lamp Type: LED
- Length: 5-3/16"
- Lens: Clear
- Number of Batteries: 2
- Type: LED
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.