Moshi's new USB Cable with Lightning Connector is here to charge the next wave of new devices. Supporting charging for the latest Apple devices like the iPhone, iPad, iPod Nano, iPad Mini, and iPod Touch, This white USB 2.0 cable, which is encased in aluminum and shielded to reduce electromagnetic interference, will connect your device directly to your computer or through a dock. Combine this cable with Moshi's Rewind and Car Charger for convenient charging at home, in the office, and in the car. Licensed USB cable with Lightning connector that is 100% compatible with iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod nano (7th generation), iPad (4th generation) and iPad mini. Encased in aluminum and shielded to reduce electromagnetic interference. Supports syncing and charging through USB on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Usually ships within 3 business day
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.