Moshi TeraGlove Cleaning Cloth - For Desktop Computer, Notebook, Tablet PC, Display Screen - Alcohol-free, Solvent-free, Washable, Chemical-free, Environmentally Friendly - MicroFiber
Made with Moshi's special Terahedron microfiber, TeraGlove is designed to expertly remove dust, stains, and fingerprint smears from any display. TeraGlove does not require the use of alcohol or solvents that could potentially compromise the screen's anti-reflective coating. Perfect for keeping your iMac, MacBook, iPad, or any display sparkling. Simply use the supplied sprayer bottle to spray a bit of water on the TeraGlove, wipe your display, and watch as stubborn fingerprints and smears disappear instantly. TeraGlove's unique design allows it to be turned inside-out to reveal a grey suede-like inner layer meant for wiping away dust particles and water left on the screen.
- Product Type Cleaning Cloth
- Manufacturer Part Number 99MO033001
- Manufacturer Aevoe Corporation
- Product Name TeraGlove Cleaning Cloth
- Product Line TeraGlove
- Brand Name Moshi
- Application/Usage Desktop Computer
- Application/Usage Notebook
- Application/Usage Tablet PC
- Application/Usage Display Screen
- Recommended Use Dust Remover
- Recommended Use Stain Remover
- Recommended Use Fingerprint Remover
- Recommended Use Smear Remover
- Features Alcohol-free
- Features Solvent-free
- Features Washable
- Features Chemical-free
- Features Environmentally Friendly
Apple - iMac, MacBook, iPad
- Material MicroFiber
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.