Legion Paper Entrada Fine Art Paper - Letter - 8.50" x 11" - 300 g/m Grammage - Matte - 25 Sheet - Natural White
Entrada Rag Natural 300 is a heavyweight non-brightened version of our award-winning fine art paper designed for the accurate rendition of photographic images with today's demanding archival inkjet printers. Entrada exhibits a smooth toothy feel similar to a traditional hot press watercolor paper. Naturally acid- and lignin-free with a slight CaCO3 buffering. The natural white surface coupled with our proprietary inkjet coatings allow for the reproduction of vivid color and exceptional detail with a soft white point.
- Product Type Fine Art Paper
- Manufacturer Part Number R08-ERN300851125
- Manufacturer Legion Paper, Inc
- Product Name Moab Entrada Rag Fine Art Paper
- Product Line Entrada
- Brand Name Legion Paper
- Country of Origin United States
- Color Natural White
- Print Technology Inkjet
- Sheet Size Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Surface Finish Matte
- Grammage 300 g/m
|Brand||Moab by Legion Paper|
|Manufacturer||Moab by Legion Paper|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.