MBP33S Wireless Video Baby Monitor with 2.8-Inch Color LCD Watch Them DreamThe Motorola MBP33S is a wireless video baby monitor that enables you to always keep an eye on things. The crystal clear two-way audio feature allows you to very clearly communicate as if you are in the same room with your little one. Rest assured that they are always safe and sound with remote zoom and infrared night vision for keeping an eye on things in very low light levels. The multiple camera viewing with picture-in-picture and auto-switch screen options allow you to add additional cameras to enable you to keep an eye on the entire family in up to 4 rooms of your home. With Motorolas MBP33S youre free to watch them dream. 2.4GHz FHSS Technology with Two-Way CommunicationThe MBP33S 2.4GHz FHSS technology offers a more reliable wireless connection compared to older wireless technologies. Upgraded wireless technology means much better range and less chance of missing something important happening in the home due to a weak or dropped signal. Encrypted audio offers added security and peace of mind. The Motorola MBP33S also features crystal-clear enhanced two-way audio so youre able to speak or sing to your baby or to clearly communicate with a partner from another room. Color LCD Screen and Five Built-In LullabiesA full-color 2.8 inch diagonal LCD display shows real-time video and sound in your babys room. Five LEDs on the MBP33S baby monitor indicate the level of sound activity in the room keeping you informed of whats going on visually as well as audibly. In addition you can calm your little one with the sound of your choice of 5 soothing polyphonic lullabies. Room Temperature Monitor and Infrared Night VisionThe MBP33S is equipped with a room temperature display so that you can ensure that it never gets too hot or too cold for your little one. Infrared night vision helps keep you connected with whats going on in your babys room without any lights to disturb little sleepers. Out-of-Range and Low Battery AlertsThe superior wireless range of the MBP33S lets you keep connected to your baby up to 590 feet away. So even if you have a larger home you dont have to give up safety or the ability to stay connected to your little one. An alarm sounds when youre getting out of range of the transmitting unit so youll never have to wonder if youre close enough to hear whats going on. A low battery alert also sounds when its time to recharge the battery. Monitor Multiple Rooms SimultaneouslyThe Motorola MBP33S is enhanced with multiple camera viewing options with picture-in-picture and auto-switch functions. If you have multiple cameras (sold separately) you can view them all simultaneously on one split screen or a timed auto-switch from one room to another.Whats in the Box Parent Unit Baby Unit Users Guide Quick Start Guide Rechargeable Battery Pack (For Parent Unit) Power Adapter (For Parent Unit) Power Adapter (For Baby Unit)
- Age Segment : Infant
- Ships in Original Container : True
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.