This Mogami Pure-Patch TRS 1/4" Male to TRS 1/4" Male Quad Patch Cable is a high-performance 4-conductor patch cable for studio use. Neglex Studio Quad #2893 cabling is used for ultimate clarity and freedom from noise and RF interference. This cable uses molded 1/4" TRS connectors at both ends.Neglex-type Quad Cables have been developed for the highest quality recording applications where maximum definition of recorded sound is of critical importance. Special proprietary materials & amp; construction methods make these state-of-the-art mic/line cables a must for direct to DISC and digital recording. Basic matters of flexibility, microphonics and shielding effect have been designed to meet international professional requirements.A balanced quad structure is effective for high-definition sound transmission as well as in canceling electromagnetic induction caused by nearby equipment such as floodlight projection, and therefore is well adapted to motion picture and TV studios.
|MPN||PURE PATCH SS-10|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.