The Talkabout MD200R is designed for great looks, as well as solid, functional operations. The location and size of the big buttons make operating this radio a breeze, even when wearing gloves. The sleek rugged housing protects the radio whether it's being used on the playground, in the neighborhood, the campground or at the mall.
- Product Type Two-way Radio
- Manufacturer Part Number MD200R
- Manufacturer Giant International
- Product Model MD200R
- Product Name Talkabout MD200R Two-way Radio
- Product Line Talkabout
- Brand Name Giant
- Package Contents
- MS355R Two-way Radio
- 2 x NiMH Rechargeable Battery Packs 2 x Belt Clips 1 x Y Cable Charging Adaptor with 2 Connectors 1 x User Guide 1 x Accessories Sheet
- Operating Range 105600 ft
- Call Alerts 10Tone
- Limited Warranty 12 Month Limited
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.