MSI GE72VR Apache Pro-418 17.3" LCD Notebook - Intel Core i7 (7th Gen) 2.80 GHz - 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 1 TB HDD - Windows 10 (Multi Language) - 1920 x 1080 - True Color Technology - Aluminum Black - DVD-Writer - NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 with 3 GB GDDR5 - Blue
The best selling series ultra high performance laptop line. Now equipped with the latest Nvidia Geforce GTX1060 generations Graphic Power paired with True Color technology deliver the best visual computing on any mobile computing platform. 360 degree audio sound for the ultimate gaming experience. Game developers and graphic designers chose the Appache Pro as their high performance laptop and have given the PC Reader's Choice Award! Get Ready for VR experience! The GE72VR is ready to deliver full VR experience games and media content for business.
- Number of Cells 6-cell
- Front Camera/Webcam Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 4
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2
- Mini DisplayPort Yes
- Number of USB 3.1 Ports 1
- Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Screen Size 17.3"
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer NVIDIA
- Graphics Controller Model GeForce GTX1060
- Graphics Memory Capacity Up to 3 GB
- Graphics Memory Technology GDDR5
- Graphics Memory Accessibility Dedicated
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Display Screen Technology True Color Technology
- Product Type Notebook
- Manufacturer Part Number GE72VR418
- Manufacturer MSI
- Product Model GE72VR Apache Pro-418
- Product Name GE72VR Apache Pro-418 Notebook
- Product Series GE72VR Apache Pro
- Brand Name MSI
- Standard Memory 16 GB
- Memory Technology DDR4 SDRAM
- Package Contents
- GE72VR Apache Pro-418 Notebook
- Standard Battery
- AC Adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification RoHS
- Environmental Certification ErP
- Environmental Certification WEEE
- Bluetooth Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Weight (Approximate) 5.95 lb
- Color Aluminum Black
- Height 1.1"
- Width 16.5"
- Depth 11"
- Hard Drive Capacity 1 TB
- Optical Drive Type DVD-Writer
- Processor Speed 2.80 GHz
- Processor Type Core i7
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Processor Generation 7th Gen
- Operating System Windows 10 (Multi Language)
- Operating System Platform Windows
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Memory Range : > 8 GB
- Operating System : Windows 10 (Multi Language)
- Graphics Controller Manufactur : Nvidia
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Monitor Screen Size Range : 17" - 17.9"
- Portable Computer Weight : 5.95
- Graphics Memory Technology : GDDR5
- Portable Computer Type : Notebook
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.