MSI Optix G27C 27" LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 8 ms - 1920 x 1080 - 300 Nit - 3,000:1 - Full HD - DVI - HDMI - DisplayPort
Samsung curved panel
Optix G27C uses high quality Samsung curved panel. With lots of great feature, Optix can help you have the better performance in a game.
R1800 Curve Rate
Compared to R4000 or R3000 curve rates, R1800 is the most comfortable for your eyes and suitable for any kind of application including gaming, office or multimedia entertainment.
Optix G27C has at least 20% more gamut coverage than standard monitors, providing you more realistic and detailed images.
144Hz refresh rate
True PC enthusiasts know the value of a monitor with a high refresh rate. With a 144HZ refresh rate, this monitor is capable of showing you super sharp images while playing games, with decreased flickering.
Less Blue Light
MSI's Less Blue Light technology decreases the pressure on your eyes which is normally cause by emitting blue light.
178 Wide Viewing Angle
When you see more, you can game better. With a massive 178 degree viewing angle on this monitor, you will be able to see and experience your gameplay or multimedia to the fullest.
Anti - Flicker
Although it is hard to be noticed, normal screen's flicker-rate is about 200 times per second. This will cause pressure to your eyes. MSI Anti - Flicker provides you the most comfortable display making you can use it much longer without eye strain.
FPS front Sight
Need a little help on the Battlefield? With FPS Front Sight, you can aim at your target much easier in any type of game, giving you the edge while playing games.
Optimized for MSI Gaming Desktops
MSI has optimized the best settings in Gaming Center for Optix. There are 7 fantastic modes that you can easily select, depending on your PC activities.
FreeSync technology will sync the screen gameplay between graphics card and monitor which prevents your gameplay from tearing or stuttering, making your gaming experience more smooth.
- HDMI Yes
- DVI Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number OPTIXG27C
- Manufacturer MSI
- Product Model G27C
- Product Name Optix G27C Widescreen LCD Monitor
- Package Type Retail
- Product Line Optix
- Brand Name MSI
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Response Time 8 ms
- Screen Size 27"
- Screen Mode Full HD
- Number of Screens 1
- Backlight Technology LED
- Contrast Ratio 3,000:1
- Brightness 300 Nit
- Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Tearing Prevention Technology FreeSync
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Monitor Screen Size Range : > 18"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.