Whether you are a hiker, birdwatcher or a mountain biker, your momentum is an important part of the experience. Getting to your camera, map, binoculars or GU chomps is a cumbersome process, requiring you to pause to remove the pack and rummage through your belongings. That 39;s why they developed their unique 180deg. rotation technology. Simply pull integrated beltpack around your waist for rapid access to your gear. The rotating beltpack which can be worn separately for shorter outings has enough room for your camera, 10 tablet iPad , binoculars, maps, guidebook, snacks and more. The main pack has extra space for larger gear, including clothing, climbing gear, laptop and more. Daisy chains and ice ax loops provide additional lash points for even more gear. The Horizon truly lives up to its name with a dedicated pocket that fits most 3 liter reservoirs, allowing for longer, more adventurous trips.
- Item Package Quantity:
|MPN||Rotation180 Hori Blu|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.