In The Box:MindShift Gear Rotation 180deg. Panorama BackpackDetachable Rotating BeltpackRemovable Rain Cover for BackpackRemovable Rain Cover for Beltpack Features:The MindShift Gear Rotation 180deg. Panorama Backpack (Tahoe Blue) features a detachable rotating beltpack that allows for quick-access to your camera gear while still wearing your backpack. The rotating beltpack holds a DSLR with an attached lens, an additional lens between padded dividers and an iPad or a similar-sized tablet behind a padded divider at the back. Simply swing the beltpack around to return it to the backpack and secure it in place via a magnetic tab. For storing travel gear and accessories, there is a spacious interior storage compartment and a top accessory pocket. A zipper at the back side reveals a dedicated hydration reservoir pocket that can hold a 3 liter water pouch. Front tripod attachment straps remain hidden away until ready for use and side tripod attachment straps allows you to attach an optional Tripod Suspension Kit. Two seam-sealed rain covers are included for guarding against inclement weather. One is for the backpack and a separate one is for the beltpack so it can still be pulled out without sacrificing weather protection. To comfortably carry the backpack, there is a breathable padded airflow harness with padded waist straps and a sternum strap.Specifications:Exterior MaterialFor superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coatingIt also has YKK zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high density nylon, 210D velocity nylon, Ultra-Stretch fabric, 350G air-mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon threadInterior Material200D polyester lining, belly-o mesh pockets, closed-cell antilon foam, 3-ply bonded nylon threadType of ClosureZipperTripod HolderYesWaist BeltYesCarrying/Transport OptionsBackpack harness, beltpackVolumeBackpack: 1013 cu.inBeltpack: 329 cu.inTotal: 1342 cu.inDimensions (W x H x
|MPN||Mind rota180 Pano BLU|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.