A fast telephoto prime, Mitakon's 135mm f/2.8 (II) Lens is a manual focus lens designed for full-frame and APS-C-sized DSLR cameras. Housed within a robust metal barrel, a five-element-in-four-groups design helps to realize sharp image quality while the f/2.8 maximum aperture complements working in difficult lighting and also affords greater control over depth of field for selective focus applications. A new ED glass has been added which has drastically reduced the chromatic aberrations. The physical construction of the lens also incorporates a retractable lens hood, which serves to minimize lens flare and ghosting for contrast-rich imagery. Additionally, both depth of field and distance scales benefit the use of pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- A built-in retractable lens hood helps to shield the front lens element from stray light to prevent lens flare and ghosting."
- Manual focus design is complemented by both depth of field and distance scales for utilizing pre-focusing techniques.
- Prime telephoto lens designed for both APS-C and full-frame sensors. On APS-C-sized sensors, the 35mm-equivalent focal length will be 216mm.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.