The Mustang Slim Profile Wall Mount (40-65 inch Panel Displays) gives your flat screen display a secure wall mounting that adds a modern look to your space. With less than 1 inch of space separating the wall from the back of the flat panel display, it hangs just like a portrait. Enjoy all your favorite sports, games and movies at a comfortable angle and distance.It is designed for use with thin LED and LCD displays ranging in size from 40-65 inch this low-profile mount supports displays weighing up to 150 pounds. It also supports up to VESA 500mm x 800mm bolt hole patterns making any installation quick and easy.The simple, three-piece design that allows any TV to be mounted quickly and securely. And its wire-locking technology keeps your display safe from theft and tampering.
- Compatible up to VESA 200mm x 400mm
- Ideal for LED and LCD displays
- Quick and easy installation
- Ultra slim design flat wall mount
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.