The new MINOX APO-HG and HG reference class in binoculars
Now with extended field of view and Made in Germany
With their sharp optics and natural color rendition the MINOX APO-HG and HG binoculars already rank in the top binocular engineering class. Now MINOX engineers have been able to extend the field of view of both model ranges by up to 15 %, demonstrating the latest technologies in the manufacturing of high quality binoculars. These binoculars are made at our parent plant in Wetzlar, a further reference for highest optical performance.
"Made in Germany" at MINOX is a mark that stands for quality, precision and solidity and expresses our corporate philosophy. A guarantor of meticulous care and precision during the entire development and roduction process and of products that meet uncompromising demands.
- Product Type Binocular
- Manufacturer Part Number 62190
- Manufacturer Website Address www.minox.com
- Manufacturer Minox GmbH
- Product Name Binoculars HG 10x43
- Product Series HG
- Brand Name Minox
- Application/Usage Hunting
- Dimensions 6.0" Height x 5.2" Width x 2.1" Depth
- Weight (Approximate) 1.43 lb
- Magnification 10x
- Protection Type Fog Proof
- Protection Type Corrosion Resistant
- Protection Type Water Proof
- Objective Diameter 43 mm
- Angular Field of View 6.5
- Linear Field of View 342 ft
- Eye Relief 16.51 mm
- Maximum Exit Pupil 4.32 mm
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.