In the exploding world of online retail, better photos equal more sales and moreoften than not, higher selling prices. Quality photos are essential in maximizing the "perceived value" of an item, and this is exactly where MyStudio? wants to help. MyStudio tabletop cycloramas are designed and manufactured by Pro Cyc, Inc., the world's leading manufacturer of modular cycloramas which are used by most of the major networks and hundreds of television and video studios worldwide. Each tabletop cyc is an exact scale model of a larger Pro Cyc cyclorama. The result is a clean, white infinity background that is easy to light and provides a beautiful seamless backdrop for photographing your items. Whether you are shooting jewelry, coins, cosmetics, electronics, handbags or carparts you will get your best results with a MyStudio? tabletop background. Wrinkled, uneven backgrounds and post-production touch ups are now things of thepast. The MyStudio? MS32 seamless cyclorama measures 32 x 32 x 16" which provides a full 47" horizontal backdrop from left to right edge, and is nearly 40" deep from the front to back corner. It is ideally suited to product photography of small and mid-sized objects or multiple small item sets. The unique 90 degree expanded coved corner enables you to shoot from almost any angle and still get the seamless infinity background which is pleasing to the eye and puts an emphasis on your subject.
- 47 inch horizontal shooting area from left to right edge, nearly 40 inches deepfrom front to back corner
- Minimal shadows yield fine detail. Soft disappearing horizon line puts emphasis on your subject
- Module can be turned on its 32" side for taller objects
- Unique cyclorama design with 90 degree expanded corner provides maximum shootingangles and depth - much more than is possible with traditional sweeps, photo tents, cubes and other light boxes
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.