The Metz Mecablitz 52 AF-1 TTL Touchscreen Shoe Mount Flash for Pentax/Samsung DSLRs is a shoe mount flash, with an illuminated rear touchscreen, designed to be compatible with both current and future models of digital Pentax/Samsung SLR cameras. To better facilitate this compatibility with current and future cameras, this flash features a built-in USB port that allows for future firmware updates via the internet. A high quality metal base allows quick and easy attachment to the camera.The 52 AF-1 is designed to fully support a Pentax/Samsung digital SLR camera's TTL system. It can be operated as a TTL slave unit that can be controlled by the camera's own built-in commander mode or as a manufacturer's flash with master capabilities.The flash also features an auto zoom head from 24-105mm that can be set to match the camera's sensor, a full bounce and swivel head (with a fully swiveling reflector system which also contains a flip-out reflector card and a diffuser), a built-in wide angle diffuser for 12mm coverage and in addition, full manual control with 12 variable power output levels.
- Auto zooming head can cover from 24 to 105mm and 12mm when used with the included wide-angle diffuser"
- Fully compatible with current and future digital Pentax/Samsung cameras, updatable via USB port
- High-speed flash synchronization allows flash to be used with any shutter speed (only with appropriate camera bodies)
- It is very easy to operate the 52 AF-1 via its illuminated graphic display by directly touching the display indicators. For portrait shots, the display thinks with you and rotates the touchscreen display by 90deg
- Wireless full TTL triggering via a camera or flash with commander/master mode
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.