Voice Rover is a compact, easily-transportable AC/battery-powered PA system that solves - for the first time - your dilemma of how to deliver true professional-grade sound reinforcement to an outdoor event or large interior space when there is no access to AC power. Multi-Mission Capable The Voice Rover can operate for up to 12 hours off its built-in rechargeable battery, which provides a cord-free power supply for its powerful internal Class D amplifier. The amplifier drives a high-output 10-inch 2-way speaker system in a compact, lightweight enclosure. It can also be plugged into an AC outlet. This means that the Voice Rover goes wherever you have the need for clear, punchy high-fidelity sound: outdoor weddings and business meetings, backyard barbecues, award/graduation ceremonies, singers/small musical ensembles, etc. Whether AC power is available or not, it's no problem for the Voice Rover. We know that one of the things you'll use the Voice Rover for is spoken presentations and vocal musical performances. That's why we include a high-quality, 16-channel UHF wireless microphone with automatic tracking/tuning to ensure a dropout-free connection. Voice Rover also streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device, plus with its TRS Aux output, you can daisy-chain as many additional Voice Rover speakers as needed to cover any size area with great sound. It is a complete package, ready to fulfill any sound-reinforcement task you put in front of it. High Performance and Connection Flexibility in a Compact Package The Voice Rover not only performs any mission you need, it does it with true high-fidelity performance, ensuring great sound at all times. With a powerful, long-excursion 10-inch woofer and 1-inch high-frequency compression driver, it easily covers the full musical range, from 55 - 20kHz. Plus, it offers 2-band bass/treble EQ, with a +/-12dB range and reverb effect with trim adjustment knob. It has all the connection flexibility you'll need for almost any situation, including Mic 1&2 combo inputs with Mic/Line-level selector switch, 1/8-inch (3.5mm) Aux Input connector, USB/SD MP3/WMA player for unattended playback and a two-wheel system with retractable handle for easy transportability. The informative LCD display with 4-point battery level indicator keeps you perfectly informed of its operating status. Plus, the Voice Rover features a stereo 1/4-inch (6.3mm) output for feeding another Voice Rover, audio mixers, etc. All this sound and connectivity comes in a package that's just HWD 11.9 x 14.1 x 22 (303 x 360 x 560mm) and weighs only 41.8 lbs. (19kg) When you need true high-fidelity, high-output sound, even when AC power is not accessible, the Voice Rover is your answer. It has the combination of operational flexibility and acoustic performance that makes it perfect in almost any circumstance. Product Features: 2-way active speaker (10-inch low-frequency driver, 1-inch high-frequency driver) Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of cordless sound Includes 16-channel UHF wireless microphone with automatic tuning and batteries Bluetooth connection for wireless audio streaming Built-in USB/SD (MP3/WMA) player for unattended playback Pole-mount socket, telescoping handle and transport wheels built in 2-band EQ and reverb effect Mic 1&2 combo inputs with Mic/Line level selector switch 1/4-inch aux input connector Built-in storage holds 2 microphones and accessories Product Specifications: Type: 2 way full-range active speaker Power: 120W RMS/AC (240W peak); 80W RMS/DC battery-powered (160W peak) LF Driver: 10 inch (254 mm) woofer HF Driver: 1 inch (25.4 mm) compression driver Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 20 kHz USB Port Supported file systems: (FAT16/32); supported file formats: MP3, WMA SD Card Slot Supported file systems: Supported file systems: (FAT16/32); supported file formats: MP3, WMA Impedance: 4 ohm Wireless Mic Power: 2 AA 1.5V batteries Wireless Mic Range: 66 ft, 20 m Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 3.0 (backwards compatible) Bluetooth Profiles: AVRCP Bluetooth Range: 33 ft, 10 m Battery Type: (2) 12V DC, 5Ah/20Hr lead acid batteries Battery Life: Up to 12 hours at half power, 3-4 hours at max power Recharge Time: Approximately 10 hours
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.