The Nady 151 VR is a High band VHF camcorder wireless microphone system. The 151VR is an accessory that no video enthusiast should be without. This wireless microphone system for camcorders not only vastly improves the soundtrack of home videos, but it is convenient, easy to use, and remarkably affordable. The 151VR system comes with a pocket-sized receiver and belt clip, plus a choice of the Nady WHT-15 handheld or WLT-15 lavalier microphone transmitter. Both the receiver and microphone transmitters operate on a single 9V alkaline battery, with a transmitter battery life of 16-20 hours. The beauty of the 151VR is that it allows you to place the microphone where the action is. No longer reliant on the microphone in your camcorder, with the Nady wireless you can record clear, reliable sound as far away as 250 feet. Being able to place the microphone anywhere in the camcorder's field of vision means that your home videos are guaranteed to sound great, much like a professional production. Indoors and outdoors, the 151VR eliminates unwanted ambient noise from your recording, as well as extraneous sounds associated with the operation of your camcorder. The applications of the Nady 151VR wireless are many and varied: Parents can record their child's piano recital from the back of the auditorium and hear every note as it sounds onstage. Lecture presentations, awards ceremonies, etc., can have clear, professional sounding audio without distracting ambient noise from the audience. Anywhere you use your camcorder, you can use your Nady wireless. The 151VR is an invaluable tool for videographers and is engineered to deliver outstanding sound that is indistinguishable from the best hardwired mic you can buy without the hassle of a cord. Operating on the VHF high band for interference-free performance, the 151 VR is available on 3 different frequencies, allowing more than one system to operate simultaneously in the same location. The 151VR works with all video cameras and camcorders that have an external mic jack or audio input.
- 120 dB dynamic range with no background hiss or overload distortion
- Attached softwire antenna extends from top of receiver
- Choice of WHT-15 handheld, Link 2 plug-in, or WLT-15 lavailer or headset bodypack transmitter with microphones.
- Convenient operation with Output Level and Mute Adjusts
- Easy hookup to camcorder with supplied connecting cable
- Headphone Volume thumbwheel control with integrated unit OFF/ON switch
- LED lights indicate low battery and receiver signal
- Rugged receiver can be camera mounted or worn as a bodypack (with removable beltclip
- Separate 3.5mm Audio Output and Monitor Headphone mini jacks
- This Version with Headset Bodypack Transmitter with Mic's
- WLT-15 LAVALIER BODYPACK TRANSMITTER
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.