The SPC-20 is designed for the most critical live sound and recording applications and is ideal for handheld vocal and mid-high frequency instrument miking. The SPC-20 can be used with any standard mixer, powered mixer/amplifier, or mic preamp. Using either an XLR to XLR or XLR to 1/4 phone plug low impedance cable, connect the female XLR end to the SPC-20 and the other end (male XLR or 1/4 phone plug, as appropriate) to your equipment. Depending on the application, the SPC-20 can either be handheld or mounted on a microphone stand with a standard mic clip. Although all microphones are prone to feedback to some extent, those with a unidirectional polar pattern (such as the SPC-20) are specially designed to accept only signals from the audio source directly in front of the mic cartridge. Thus, the cardioid pattern of the SPC-20 ensures that it will deliver only the desired audio in front of the mic, rejecting the unwanted audio from the rear, even in noisy ambient conditions with high sound pressure levels from the PA and monitor speakers. This means that feedback will be greatly minimized with the SPC-20 in all live performance miking applications.
- 4.5mV/Pa sensitivity, and 200 Ohm rated impedance with 1000 Ohm minimum load impendance
- Lightweight, rugged and durable
- Pressure gradient back electret condenser and transformerless FET circuitry for ultra transparency and enhanced transient response
- Required 48VDC phantom power
- Supercardioid polar pattern for maximum feedback rejection
- Superior internal shockmounting to eliminate handling noise
- Ultra-high (140dB) SPL capacity and wide 115dB dynamic range for maximum freedom from distortion even in the most demanding applications
- Unique 2-layer ballscreen pop filter for elimination of breath noises
- Wide frequency response (50 16,000Hz) with specially tailored mid-high presence for vocal punch and exceptional crisp, clear sound
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.