An integration 3-Axis stabilization camera system with LCD view finder Smart gimbal fully stabilized 4K video 20MP photo resolutions, Time-lapse photography Video format 1080P/60FPS, 720P/120FPS, 480P/240FPS Slow motion 1080P/60FPS, 720P/120FPS, 480P/240FPS Sony CMOS 1/2.3 12.4MP in-type back-illuminated CMOS Wi-Fi monitor and remote control with smartphone Smart battery can be replaced, Approx. 2hr shooting Maximum supported 32GB TF car
- Nebula Roxor Gimbal Camera
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.