NEC Display MultiSync E223W-BK 22" LED LCD Monitor - 16:10 - 5 ms - Adjustable Display Angle - 1680 x 1050 - 16.7 Million Colors - 250 Nit - 1,000:1 - WSXGA+ - DVI - VGA - DisplayPort - 24 W - Black - ENERGY STAR 6.0, TCO Certified Displays 6.0, EPEAT Sil
The 22" NEC MultiSync E223W delivers the latest in display technologies, while providing many eco-friendly benefits for corporate users. The LED backlighting of the E223W allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models. It offers touch-sensitive controls that are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier and more intuitive than ever. A comprehensive input panel, including DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA, connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs the investment.
- HDMI No
- DVI Yes
- VGA Yes
- DisplayPort Yes
- Product Type LCD Monitor
- Manufacturer Part Number E223W-BK
- Manufacturer NEC Display Solutions
- Product Model E223W-BK
- Product Name 22" LED Backlit Widescreen Desktop Monitor
- Product Line MultiSync
- Brand Name NEC Display
- Package Contents
- 22" LED Backlit Widescreen Desktop Monitor
- Setup Sheet
- User Manual
- Power Cord
- 15-Pin D-Sub Cable
- DVI Cable
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority ENERGY STAR 6.0
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority TCO Certified Displays 6.0
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Silver
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS
- Weight (Approximate) 7.05 lb
- Color Black
- Height 13"
- Width 19.8"
- Depth 2.4"
- Weight with Stand (Approximate) 10.80 lb
- VESA Mount Compatible Yes
- Height with Stand 19.40"
- Width with Stand 19.80"
- Depth with Stand 8.40"
- Operating Power Consumption 24 W
- Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Response Time 5 ms
- Screen Size 22"
- Screen Mode WSXGA+
- Number of Screens 1
- Backlight Technology LED
- Contrast Ratio 1,000:1
- Brightness 250 Nit
- Color Supported 16.7 Million Colors
- Maximum Resolution 1680 x 1050
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Color Class : Black
- Aspect Ratio : 16:10
- Monitor Refresh Rate (Hz) : 75
- Monitor Screen Size Range : > 18"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.